Soft hardware Complex “Optimal nutrition” is developed in conference with the Nutrition Institute of the Russian Academy of Medical Science on demand of the public corporation “Gasprom”. In it the experience of three years application of PC “MyDiet” 1.0 in coordination with Hardware Program Complex “MyBody” in the system of sanatorium and spa treatment of the public corporation “Mostransgas” is taken into account. This experience is summarized in methodic recommendations “MyBody” Moscow 2003 . Also the experience of dietitians of fitness centers in solving the problems of overweight and keeping fit is taken into consideration.
The distinguishing feature of “Optimal nutrition” is:
- essential widening of the database of dishes up to 2000 items; widening of the database of products, including the fast-food products up to 1000 items;
- inclusion into the "Optimal nutrition" the food supplements certificated by the Nutrition Institute of the Russian Academy of Medical Science;
- almost twice extended (up to 52 items) database of nutrients of dishes and products;
- more precise account of the information provided by the questionnaire, anamnesis, mode of living, the most important environment factors and firstly the functional health reserves to estimate the individual norm of nutrients’ consumption;
- introduction of the ration optimizing module that allows dietitians quickly in presence of their patient interactively optimize his diet.
Optimization is produced on the basis of a certain quantity of products and dishes chosen by the patient himself to correct his ration, taking into consideration his preferences, limitations in food known to the patient, etc. In the process of optimization also FS of the patient’s preferred producer can be used.
As the data according the mode of life, environment, and especially the functional health reserves of the patient constantly change, his individual norm of nutrient consumption will also alter. This presupposes the necessity to make regular tests with the help of the "Optimal nutrition" with individual periodicity, that is, monitor the influence of nutrition upon the patient’s health. The monitoring module performs these functions.
At the present moment “Optimal nutrition” is being approved in “Priokskiye Dali” health center that belongs to the public corporation “Mostransgas” that has won the first-degree certificate and the golden medal of the Health Ministry of the Russian Federation at the international symposium “Zdravnitsa 2003” for application of the recovery technology using “Optimal nutrition”.